Parents & Students » Transcripts 


The Office of the Registrar handles many different issues regarding enrollment and transcripts:

  • If you are in need of ordering an official transcript, please complete the transcript request form below.  In order to process the request, please complete the form, print, and submit to the Ivy High School Office during business hours.  We cannot accept any forms electronically.  Once you have graduated or should have graduated, there will be a $5.00 fee, payable in advance either by cash, check or money order payable to Ivy High School.  Please allow 3-5 working days for processing.  If you are in need of expedited services, the cost is $7.00.  Once a student has graduated, the graduate MUST request the transcript(s). 
  • If you are in need of verification of enrollment or GPA (Grade Point Average) for insurance, Social Security, or other services, please submit the appropriate paperwork to the Registrar during business hours.  Please allow 5 working days for processing.
  • If you need to submit an official transcript from another academic institution (such as Palomar College or Mira Costa College), please contact that institution's Records/Office of the Registrar directly.  IHS is not responsible for requesting these records for students.  Please send all official transcripts to the following address:  

Ivy High School

Attn: Peggy Hukill, Secretary

1056 Winterhaven Road

Fallbrook, CA 92028



If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Hukill either by email or 723-6395, ext. 4102

FAX YOUR REQUEST TO (760) 723-6392